A group of 20 Woodcrest neighbors met via Zoom on Thursday, January 14, 2021 @ 8-9pm to discuss next steps to revitalize the Woodcrest Neighborhood Civic Association and to launch it again by building a new infrastructure, including these five committees:
(1) Land Use Committee (Flooding, Stormwater Drainage, Trash Removal, Sidewalk Repairs, Amenities such as Woodcrest Park, Neighborhood Beautification)
(2) Public Safety Committee (Safer Street Crossings, Security Program, Neighborhood Watch, Sidewalk Repairs, Excessive Sound)
(3) Community Engagement Committee (Families, Businesses, Communications, Dogs, Events & Activities)
(4) Transportation Committee (Cycling Pathways, Auto Parking and Speeding, Buses, Trains)
(5) Steering Committee (Organizational Structure, Bylaws, Finances, Administration, Legal, Strategic Plan)
For 2021, each committee should be prepared to convene by phone, via Zoom, or through email to prior to the bimonthly WNCA General Meetings.